October has begun and that means that it is time for the annual chocolate festival. Held in Ħamrun on the 26th of October 2019, this event will include traditions both new and old and will combine two of Malta’s favourite things: Food and art!
Many innovative and fun ways to use chocolate will be shown during the festival, demonstrated by a number of top chefs, bakers and chocolate makers.
Some of this year's attractions include:
- Chocolate painting on canvas
- Chocolate tattoo
- Chocolate Sculptures
- Chocolate Body painting
- Chocolate History
- Interactive Chocolate story by the Institute of Tourism Studies
- Cocoa Painting
- Chocolate Centre Piece Competition
- Various Bands in St. Joseph High Street (Strada Rjali)
- Live demonstrations using various Chocolate recipes
For more information phone on +356 21222020.
While in Malta why not stay in the wonderful Ursulino Valletta Boutique Hotel! Feel free to contact us should you need more information about our available accommodation!